Because the new year just started, I want to offer you a gift. I`ve built a new template which can be used for under construction / coming soon websites. Did you`ve recently bought a domain name but you don`t have the website finished? Use my template! I consider these kind of templates very important because they help you a lot. You can gather a list of email subscribers, you can get in touch with future clients and you can redirect the visitors to your social networks. I present you PaperLaunch!
PaperLaunch is a clean and unique under construction template, designed with attention to detail. There are 9 color schemes which can be combined with no more than 15 different background patterns.
The template is fully functional, being packed with a clean countdown for your launch date, a subscribe form for your email campaigns and a contact form which will put you in contact with your future clients.
PaperLaunch is easy to configure and comes with a well documented help file, which will assist you to set up the template in minutes.
- Easy to configure jQuery Countdown
- Ajax Subscribe Form
- Ajax Contact Form
- 9 color schemes
- 15 background patterns
- PSD Files Included
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- Jquery – http://jquery.com/
- Tipsy Plugin – http://onehackoranother.com/projects/jquery/tipsy/
- Countdown Plugin – http://keith-wood.name/countdown.html
- Placeholder Plugin – https://github.com/danbentley/placeholder
- Copse Font – http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/copse
- Iconseets2 for Social Icons and ribbon`s icons – http://iconsweets2.com/
- Background Patterns – http://subtlepatterns.com/
- You may not claim intellectual and exclusive ownership to the template.
- Do not provide the direct download link nor upload the template onto other servers for your own share. If you want to spread the words, just link to this article.
- You may use it for your clients’ projects / websites.Unlimited number of projects.
- In one words,you may use it as you want, but be a nice guy and remember me !
I thank you for visiting my blog and hope that the template will come in handy! If you have any question related to the template, drop me a comment below or contact me.